Cake Gallery

10:32 AM


Cake Gallery
I visited the cake Gallery located in Mawaleh.

The view of the place is gorgeous from the inside and outside.


 There are large windows which allow lights to come through the place. It’s very bright. The place has a girly theme.




The decoration of the place is very pretty, the place gives relaxing vibes and it’s large and quite, and it's vintage. 


There is a second floor which is for kids to play on.

I ordered a pizza which comes small, and it’s 1 Riyal. It was delicious and it felt like a homemade pizza

We ordered a chicken sandwich which comes with potato chips with it. I didn’t like it, it was dry. It cost around 1.700 riyal.

The desert side is wide, and there are many option to choose from. I ordered many things to try.
They have many different cupcakes flavor, and my favorite was the red velvet cupcake, it was obsoletely delicious, the frosting tasted amazing and it wasn’t dry from the inside, I would highly recommend it for people to try it. It cost 1 riyal, and they have mini cupcakes too.








We ordered a caramel cheesecake, it was yummy but I wouldn’t order it again, it looked really good but it tasted fine.


They have crepe after 11am which I tried, it was a nutella with hazelnuts crepe. They make it in front of you and you can add anything you want for it. It looked and tasted amazing.


Their strawberry tart is delicious, but they don’t always have it. It’s my favorite thing they make, and I would highly recommend anyone who loves strawberry tart to try it. It cost 1.800 riyals.
For drinks I ordered a latte which I didn’t like. It was very bitter, and it just didn’t taste good.









We also tried a yoghurt cheesecake, it tasted good and it looked good and it costs around 1.700 riyals
We tried a red valvet cake and we finished the whole piece because it was just delicious.
Their cappuccino comes in a small cup, and it tasted good too.


overall all everything was great.Their service was fantastic, and the place is normally quite because not many people go there. You can hold birthday parties in there too. I would recommend for anyone to go there and try their deserts. because they're delicous It’s cheap and delicious. 

service: 8/10
food:7/10
atmosphere:10/10 
Marwa 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We appreciate all your comments.

Subscribe