Zen Asian Bistro- Avenues Mall

6:26 AM

When I heard that a sushi place opened at The Avenues mall, I had to go and try it. When we first got there, I noticed that the restaurant was busy. When I asked for a table, they asked us to wait for about 10 minutes, which we didn't mind.



Sourced from: www.tripadvisor.com

Once the waiter ushered us to our table, I noticed that there was still bits of food on the floor and the seats of the booth, so I asked them to please clean it again. It was not a very good start to the meal. After I was satisfied with the cleanliness, we took a look at the menu. The restaurant offered a good selection of a variety of Asian dishes, including sushi, noodles, etc. We ordered 3 different types of makis (California, Ebi, and Sake) and they were all good. We also had the Singapore noodles, which was the best thing we ordered. Very yummy. We also had some mojitos and coladas and the presentation of our drinks was pretty. Overall I would say that it is good for a restaurant at the mall.

Fajer Hussain

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your blog so far! very interesting and makes me want to visit some of these restaurants that i would have never thought to have visited before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really appreciate that you love our blog. We hope to create even more posts in the near future!

      Delete

We appreciate all your comments.

Subscribe