Shabestan- Muscat

6:26 AM

I've been waiting too long for a proper Persian restaurant in Muscat. I was too excited to try Shabestan when it first opened.

 
                       Sourced from: www.tripadvisor.com

The decor is beautiful as you walk in, and the ambiance is perfect. The fountain at the entrance added to the elegance of the restaurant. You are welcomed in by friendly faces and the service is excellent. The food was delicious- we ordered a mixed grill and it was light and tasted authentic. The mocktails on the menu were pretty and the dessert was also good. I had the Saffron ice cream, which I loved, and some black tea with mint, of course. I would highly recommend Shabestan, even though it is on the pricey side, but worth the experience.

Fajer Hussain

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We appreciate all your comments.

Subscribe